The one-room apartment "Violetta" is located on the upper floor of Cascina Borchina. It is the ideal accommodation solution for couples, friends or single travelers who want to have a splendid view of Lake Maggiore and the mountains, with a warm and sunny atmosphere. It is an intimate nest furnished with elegant comfort and natural materials.
The materials have been carefully selected with great attention to detail. Among others you will find marble, travertine, granite, slate, natural stone, recycled wood and ancient bricks. The large windows give the opportunity to have a magnificent view of the lake and to be embraced by the rays of the sun from morning to evening.
The room is equipped with a wardrobe, a kitchen, a bathroom with a stone shower, a living and dining area with a double bed and a wooden table with chairs for reading or enjoying the view. Large windows allow you to step out onto the spacious balcony with a marble table and chairs with cushions.
All apartments have a garden with lawn and a park and each guest has a sunbed with comfortable cushions. Even if we are surrounded by woods, you can walk along ancient stone mule tracks and see stone walls; the entire hilly area has been used throughout history for the cultivation of fruit plants and wine. Today we have lemons, rosemary plants, sage, lavender, thyme, mint, cactus, wild cherry, chestnut, oak and hazelnut.
- Studio apartment of about 38 m² with double bed (queen size)
- Bathroom with stone shower, made entirely with travertino, recycled wood, granite and marble
- A wooden wardrobe
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Balcony with two chairs and a marble table
- Independent access
- 100% cotton bedsheets and towels
- Garden and park
- Tourist information
Our personal advice
- For couples looking for peace and tranquillity
- For those who want to enjoy spectacular lake and mountain views - from the balcony but also directly from the bed!
- For those who want to get in touch with nature, enjoy the tranquility and value the rustic and traditional construction
- Athletes and yoga lovers, mountain bikers, hikers
Noteworthy is the fact that there are no other houses near Cascina Borchina, you can not hear and see any cars (only those of the guests).
Me, Bettina (owner, German, Italian and English speaking) live at Cascina Borchina.
For questions I am always there for you!
- Double queen size bed
- Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, freezer, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, kettle
- Vibrant and colorful cuttlery and tableware
- Coffee maschine (for italian coffee and american coffee)
- 100% Cotton bedsheets
- Soap and toilet paper
- Central heating (to be paid separately)
- 100% Cotton towels (to be paid separately)
- Warm water
- A dining table that can be used as a work station with a laptop
- Free parking in the property
- Hair dryer
- Independent entry