The "Finca" is a two-storey detached house. Large windows on both levels offer a magnificent view of the lake.
Being exposed to the south, you will have sun from morning to evening.
Finca has a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, two bathrooms with stone showers, two double bedrooms and a private garden.
The independent "La Finca" extends over two floors. Inside the spacious and sunny house, elegance and luxury coexist, while nature is reflected in the materials. These materials have been carefully selected with great attention to detail. Among others you will find marble, travertine, granite, slate, natural stone, recycled wood, old bricks. The result is a blend of contemporary splendor, anchored in elements of fascinating tradition. Large windows on both levels will give you the opportunity to have a magnificent view of the lake and be embraced by the rays of the sun. Our "Casa Finca" is designed for a couple, a small family or friends. On the ground floor the house has a large kitchen. The high-quality kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, 5-burner stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils. There is also a bathroom with shower, a dining area with a solid wood table with 6 comfortable wooden chairs and a cozy living room with sofa and television (satellite TV reception for German-speaking television programs), as well as a small room with a table and chairs, ideal for reading or enjoying the view. Antique wardrobe and seating for 4 people. On the upper level there are two bedrooms (one with a large balcony) and another bathroom with a stone shower. The "finca house" has a terrace on the ground floor and a private garden. This consists of a large plot of land with a private stone grotto, where there is an iron table and chairs, as well as several deckchairs with cushion. Although we are in the middle of a forest, Cascina Borchina is surrounded by ancient rocks and stone walls, which has been used in the history of the cultivation of fruit plants and wine. Today we have lemon, rosemary, sage, lavender, thyme, mint, cactus, wild cherry, chestnut, oak and hazelnut trees. The stone grotto and private garden are surrounded by lemon, rosemary, oak, sage, lavender, thyme and mint trees.
- Two floor house of 100m² with two double beds (queen size)
- Two bathrooms with stone shower, made entirely with travertino, recycled wood, granite and marble
- Wooden wardrobes
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Balcony with two chairs and a marble table
- Independent access
- 100% cotton bedsheets and towels
- Private garden and terrace
- Little stone grotto with table and chairs
- Free parking
- Tourist information
Our personal advice
- For couples looking for peace and tranquillity
- For those who want to enjoy spectacular lake and mountain views - from the balcony but also directly from the bed!
- For little families with children of 12+ years
- For those who want to get in touch with nature, enjoy the tranquility and value the rustic and traditional construction
- Athletes and yoga lovers, mountain bikers, hikers
Noteworthy is the fact that there are no streets Cascina Borchina, you can not hear and see any cars (only those of the guests).
Me, Bettina (owner, German, Italian and English speaking) live at Cascina Borchina.
For questions I am always there for you!
- Two bedrooms with a double queen size bed
- Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, freezer, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, kettle
- Vibrant and colorful cuttlery and tableware
- Coffee maschine (for italian coffee and american coffee)
- 100% Cotton bedsheets
- Soap and toilet paper
- Central heating (to be paid separately)
- 100% Cotton towels (to be paid separately)
- Warm water
- A dining table that can be used as a work station with a laptop
- Comfortable sofa
- Free parking in the property
- Hair dryer
- Independent entry